A comprehensive personal Griffin property management service designed to give you complete peace of mind. Ideal for landlords who do not wish to be involved in the day to day management of their property. We take care of all related matters including finding the right tenant, reference checking, monthly rental administration, deposit placed to Rental Bond Authority, property inspections, tenancey end, utility bill management, and maintenance.
To help us provide these services in Griffin we have a dedicated in-house maintenance and a team of sub contractors on hand to provide a quick and professional response to your tenants.
Griffin Property Management
Griffin Property Management can encompass a wide range of services from ensuring that the property complies with legislation, to finding tenants and signing lease documentation, to the day to day management of the property.
It is important that you give thought to the services you require from a managing agent before you decide which one is best for you.
When making the decision to chose your Griffin Property Manager you should consider:
• How you will get on with the personalities you will be dealing with and whether you will be dealing with the same person who will know your property and any specific instructions you have given.
• How knowledgeable the Property Manager appears to be.
• Where the property is going to be advertised and the average time your chosen Property Management Agent takes to let a property in your area.
• How well properties are presented in the Management Agent’s advertising.
• Whether the atmosphere created by the team looking after your property is likely to give a positive experience to your tenants ensuring not only average longer lets but less maintenance.
• How well the tenants are vetted by the Property Management Agency and whether they have any products that will guarantee rent even if the tenants default.
• How the Property Management Agent deals with rent arrears and how quickly these will be followed up.
• How often the property is going to be inspected by the Property Manager and what maintenance is likely to be instructed as a result. For example someone should be regularly checking shower and bath sealant and instructing this to be fixed where appropriate.
• The charges and whether they are reflective of the services on offer and the service you would like from your Property Management Agency.
• A good letting agent should provide a flexible service determined by your requirements and Griffin Property Management are happy to provide a bespoke service if required.
Griffin is a suburb in Moreton Bay Region, Queensland, Australia. It is north of Brisbane, the state capital. The origin of the suburb name is from the Griffin family who migrated to Australia from the Orkney Islands off the northern coast of Scotland. Wikipedia
Postal code: 4503
State electorate(s): Murrumba
Location: 24 km (15 mi) from Brisbane GPO